Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

need help for school project

gamemaker825gamemaker825 Posts: 7Member
Hi, for my class project i have to find a simple operating system, so i went to planet source code website and i download Jazmyn 32 bit, what im asking is how do i make it to an iso file, I tryed to follow the readme file and i dont under sand could you explane to me on how Im using microsoft visual c++ and all im looking for a an operating system in c++ that has a gui, im studing computer science and one of my repots are to find a smale c++ operating system with a gui, should i find a nother one, or perhaps you know one or any, thanks or to build this i just dont know how.please help me if you can i realy need it. I have Visual C++ 6.0 is that a good program to build this project.