Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Re entry into programming

BharatNT2IEBharatNT2IE Posts: 1Member
Hello Folks,

I am re-entering into programming. I did some C and C++ in my bachelors. But nothing since then. I would like to make it really big , in programming. I want to know of any tips, of how to become a good programmer. Like i want to be so good that i can assimilate any programming language out there, with little effort.

I think since my hard drive i clean because i have not touched C or C++ for a long time. I think i can do a better job this time around. Could any one tell me how i learn? What mistakes you guys made while learning, that you could tell me. I really want to know the absolute basics of programming.

Thanks
Bharat