Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Streamwriter

GoingInsaneGoingInsane Posts: 2Member
I tried before to post this, but everything seems to keep crashing. However I'll try again. Even the forum search is crashing, so I cant see if this has been done before.

I have writen a program that need to read and write files to the disk. But when I install the program (as an end user) The program crashes. I think this is due to Run as Administrator.

How do I get the program to be allowed to do that, or is StreamReader/Streamwriter just invalid and pointless functions.

I have installed loads of programs that write to disk, and I have never had to muck about with properties with them. IE Dreamweaver/Notepad++ they both write to the disk without any problem and I didn't have to muck around with priveleges to run them.

Oh hell Every time I post It tells me to log in.... I AM for gods sake.... Are these posting ???