Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

i need help in programming

sweetpea16sweetpea16 Posts: 3Member
hello! could anyone please help me with a program because i need help in doing it. its actually due for friday and i need it before that date because i don't want to be penalized, it really means a lot to me.
this is what i need help in:

write a program to accept monthly information regarding demerits for each class. your program should assign each class category based on the average number of demerits. the program should also output a list of students who are near suspension or on the suspension list to be shown to the counselor.
categories are as follows. a: average less than 2 demerits per student.
b: average more than 2 but less than 4. c:average more than 4 but less than 6. d: average more than 6
the following must also be included for documentation to the solution. investigation, data dictionary, flowcharts, pseudocode/algorithm, decision tree/table and brief run through of program.
N.B loops,arrays or file storage techniwues, if then else should be used for the solution.

i'm sending an attachment with the information to assist you in making the program.