Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

i need help in programming

sweetpea16sweetpea16 Posts: 3Member
hello everyone! i wanted to know if enyone can help me with a program plz its due for friday and i really needed before that date because i don't want to be penalized. if anyone could help me i would really appreciated it. this is what i have to do:

write a program to accept monthly information regarding demerits for each class. your program should assign each class category based on the average number of demerits. the program should also output a list of students who are near suspension or on the suspension list to be shown to the counselor.
categories are as follows. a: average less than 2 demerits per student. b: average more than 2 but less than 4. c:average more than 4 but less than 6. d: average more than 6
the following must also be included for documentation to the solution. investigation, data dictionary, flowcharts, pseudocode/algorithm, decision tree/table and brief run through of program.
N.B loops,arrays or file storage techniwues, if then else should be used for the solution.
thats all

the information to help assist in doing this is in the attachment.