i need professionals help

hello all,

i'm student and i have project in visual basic2010 .my project is program to smart board with blutooth and wii remote . i finished with interface Except including Wii Ramot in the program using Bluetooth .

and i use my program as smothboard program
as here

my problem how i do include Wii Ramot in the program using Bluetooth .??!!!

thank u

Comments

• "I am considering buying a new Canon Legria HF M36 and want to do all editing with iMovie. Will this work as it should?
    If not, what brands would you recommend from an iMovie compatibility point of view?
    15" MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.3). Correct Answer by GFBurke on May 22, 2010 11:05 AM. That shoots in H.264, and will be just fine for imovie09.
    I shoot in h.264 1080p/60p and drag my files off the SD card then import into iMovie. Then once done, export as 720p HD. Works perfect."
    From apple discussion

I would say it not the first AVCHD to iMovie'11 question here, from iMovie 08, iMovie 09, iMovie 11, we meet so many this kind problem, and the only difference is the camera model changed: from Canon Vixia to Canon Legria. Canon Legria is a excellent series of Canon again, take Legria HF G10 as example, Full HD AVCHD recording, 32GB of internal memory, Dual SDXC card slots, 8.8cm touch-screen LCD, Full manual control. This Canon's flagship consumer camcorder is not a pocket one, if you need some professional recording and not considering price so much, then it should be a best choice for you.

Following is the models with problem with iMovie'11, you can check whether your camcorder is the list(some modes not among the list also have importing problem for unknown reasons like old Mac version, iMovie 09/08)

Canon LEGRIA FS46E, Canon LEGRIA HF M300, Canon LEGRIA HF M306, Canon LEGRIA HF M31 E, Canon LEGRIA HF M36, Canon LEGRIA HF M41, Canon LEGRIA HF R106, Canon LEGRIA HF R16, Canon LEGRIA HF R17, Canon LEGRIA HF R18, Canon Legria HF R28 E, Canon LEGRIA HF S20, Canon LEGRIA HF S200, Canon LEGRIA HF S21, Canon Legria HF S30, Canon Legria HFM32

[link=http://www.hdconverterformac.com/article-avchd-video/canon-legria-to-imovie11-mac-lion.html]Canon Legria to iMovie Converter for Mac[/link] to help you so far. It works for you by [link=http://www.hdconverterformac.com/article-avchd-video/canon-legria-to-imovie11-mac-lion.html]convert Canon Legria AVCHD to iMovie[/link] supported MOV, Mp4 with best quality and quick speed. Then you can import the MOV or Mp4 format directly to iMovie'11, iMovie'09, iMovie'08 without any problem.

Tutorial of converting Canon Legria AVCHD to iMovie'11, iDVD(Lion included):
    Step One: Import AVCHD Video to Converter
    Firstly, you need to copy your Legria AVCHD to Mac and launch AVCHD Converter for Mac, then click "Add File" to upload your AVCHD files to the program. Any AVCHD files from AVCHD camcorders are supported.

Step Two: Set Output Video Format for iMovie.
    Go to iMovie-> MOV
    Or HD Video-> HD MOV

Step Three: [link=http://www.hdconverterformac.com/article-avchd-video/canon-legria-to-imovie11-mac-lion.html]Convert Canon Legria to iMovie11[/link]/09/08.
    Click "Start" button to convert AVCHD files to iMovie11/09/08.
  • "I am considering buying a new Canon Legria HF M36 and want to do all editing with iMovie. Will this work as it should?
    If not, what brands would you recommend from an iMovie compatibility point of view?
    15" MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.3). Correct Answer by GFBurke on May 22, 2010 11:05 AM. That shoots in H.264, and will be just fine for imovie09.
    I shoot in h.264 1080p/60p and drag my files off the SD card then import into iMovie. Then once done, export as 720p HD. Works perfect."
    From apple discussion

I would say it not the first AVCHD to iMovie'11 question here, from iMovie 08, iMovie 09, iMovie 11, we meet so many this kind problem, and the only difference is the camera model changed: from Canon Vixia to Canon Legria. Canon Legria is a excellent series of Canon again, take Legria HF G10 as example, Full HD AVCHD recording, 32GB of internal memory, Dual SDXC card slots, 8.8cm touch-screen LCD, Full manual control. This Canon's flagship consumer camcorder is not a pocket one, if you need some professional recording and not considering price so much, then it should be a best choice for you.

Following is the models with problem with iMovie'11, you can check whether your camcorder is the list(some modes not among the list also have importing problem for unknown reasons like old Mac version, iMovie 09/08)

Canon LEGRIA FS46E, Canon LEGRIA HF M300, Canon LEGRIA HF M306, Canon LEGRIA HF M31 E, Canon LEGRIA HF M36, Canon LEGRIA HF M41, Canon LEGRIA HF R106, Canon LEGRIA HF R16, Canon LEGRIA HF R17, Canon LEGRIA HF R18, Canon Legria HF R28 E, Canon LEGRIA HF S20, Canon LEGRIA HF S200, Canon LEGRIA HF S21, Canon Legria HF S30, Canon Legria HFM32

[link=http://www.hdconverterformac.com/article-avchd-video/canon-legria-to-imovie11-mac-lion.html]Canon Legria to iMovie Converter for Mac[/link] to help you so far. It works for you by [link=http://www.hdconverterformac.com/article-avchd-video/canon-legria-to-imovie11-mac-lion.html]convert Canon Legria AVCHD to iMovie[/link] supported MOV, Mp4 with best quality and quick speed. Then you can import the MOV or Mp4 format directly to iMovie'11, iMovie'09, iMovie'08 without any problem.

Tutorial of converting Canon Legria AVCHD to iMovie'11, iDVD(Lion included):
    Step One: Import AVCHD Video to Converter
    Firstly, you need to copy your Legria AVCHD to Mac and launch AVCHD Converter for Mac, then click "Add File" to upload your AVCHD files to the program. Any AVCHD files from AVCHD camcorders are supported.

Step Two: Set Output Video Format for iMovie.
    Go to iMovie-> MOV
    Or HD Video-> HD MOV

Step Three: [link=http://www.hdconverterformac.com/article-avchd-video/canon-legria-to-imovie11-mac-lion.html]Convert Canon Legria to iMovie11[/link]/09/08.
    Click "Start" button to convert AVCHD files to iMovie11/09/08.