Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to get image response from Neural Network training image?

mmc01mmc01 Posts: 3Member
I'm new for matlab, I tried to study tracking object with Neural Network from this thesis http://www.waset.org/journals/waset/v6/v6-50.pdf but I don't know how to get coordinate from neural network. After I train image with newff and plot value it show only graph, I don't know how it can get coordinate value.
And when I try to use neural network image recognize. I can show graph from result traning only. I don't know what image response of traning neural network. please show me some example or describe me how to show image response from traning.