Looking for Python Programmer - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for Python Programmer

Looking for Python Programmers to help with a program that me and my friend have decided to expand on. it searches the TSX for stocks based on a variety of factors which will perform the best over the near and long term. My friend is studying business in college so whoever wants to be part of this project, u will be working with me on the coding. I am not the original maker of the code that person has left, so together we will need to fully dissect the program and learn how to expand it. For the future we plan to add a GUI to this but so far the goal is the add the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) to the program.
Interested programmers contact:
Brian - didsbub@gmail.com
or
Robert - RobertOShea2k11@gmail.com

Thank you for your patience and upon contacting us you will be provided with a some source code