Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

JQuery Dialog not opening on single click

rahulrrathirahulrrathi Posts: 7Member
Hi,

I am opening a jquery dialog on button click.I am opening panel as dialog.
In that panel there is iframe and in that iframe src I have called the new page.
Popup is opening properly at the first time.
I am closing the popup and by clicking on button to open the popup again.
When I am opening the popup 2nd time I am facing 2 problems

1. If I click on the button 1st time popup is not opening. If I again click the button 2nd time then popup opens. Popup is opening on 2nd click but not on 1st click. I am not able to find out why the popup is not opening on single click and opening on double click.

2. I have TextBox control in popup. When I open popup 2nd time in IE this TextBox control is in disabled state. If I fire any server side event in that page like button click then that TextBox control gets enabled. While in Mozilla Firefox it is working properly. That TextBox control is always in enabled state.

Please let me know how can I solve this problems.

My jquery function is as follows

function OpenPopupTest()
{
$("#PanelTest").dialog(
{
minWidth: 500,
minHeight: 500
});
}

I am calling the following panel