client side authorization in asp.net web project - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

client side authorization in asp.net web project

kpshamilsagarkpshamilsagar Posts: 2Member
i am developing a server-client program in which server will be showing datas sent by client across a network. without Authentication it works fine but i need some authentication because server side its a website.once i give authentication i am not able to get datas from client.i know that client must be given authorization to put data into server.can anyone tell me how to do that?i am developing based on the link given below

blog.bobcravens.com/2009/11/browse-files-on-remote-computers

posting server side authentication code

login.aspx

Sub Login_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
If ((UserEmail.Text = "[email protected]") And _
(UserPass.Text = "000")) Then
FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage _
(UserEmail.Text, Persist.Checked)
Else
Msg.Text = "Invalid credentials. Please try again."
End If
End Sub

i have written validation code also.everything works fine on the server side but not able to get data from client side..

client program is written in c#,client-server communication is via http post.

i am getting error shown below when i run client program