Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

VBA Code Builder

dwibbles33dwibbles33 Posts: 1Member
Hi all,
I am new to VBA and have been given the task to create an add-in that will allow a developer to basically automate the redundant code. It is exactly what Code VBA offers already but I am a student and was given this task by a friend/mentor/future employer in my field. It doesn't need to be complex like Code VBA but I just need to know where to start. I can find every tutorial under the sun on how to code in VBA but I am having difficulty finding help on created something that interacts with only the VBA section of say, Excel. I'm just looking for tips on what key words to search in Google for this or just a place to start. Thanks for the help hopefully my long windedness was enough to explain my issue.

-Drew