Small EPG download & FTP program required - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Small EPG download & FTP program required

I'm looking for someone to write a small program that will download multiple sets of EPG data from a URL (eg. http://www.vuplus-community.net/rytec/uk/epg.dat.gz) combine them into 1 epg.dat file and FTP to 1 or more set top boxes in my local network!

Thats literally it!

I'm not looking to spend a lot on this as its mainly for me and will be distributed free of charge to other interested people!

I'll pay by PPG (Paypal gift) so if you're interested and want more details, get in touch!

To summarise -

1. Windows executable that will connect to a set of URL's, download a number of epg.dat.gz files
2. convert them into 1 epg.dat file
3. upload the epg.dat file to 1 or more boxes via FTP on my network