Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I need help... Please

I just got Visual Studio 2010 about 3 days ago. If their were a person on here who could help me I would be very happy. Im on a time constraint and need to learn how to be a basic program and don't have time to read the books to find how to do it.

I need a program that after clicking a button would move my mouse to a location on my screen(within a web page, like a link), click, then compare the web page url to a predetermined url. It also needs to wait for the page to load so the link is active.

Thank you SO much to whoever helps me!
I know this in the wrong thread but I don't know the proper sub thread.