Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for ASP.NET Facebook Style one to one Chat for my SM site?

kpsteverobertkpsteverobert Posts: 2Member
Hey guys, We have a requirement for a one to one chat from one of our clients for a social media kind of project we are doing. The problem is that we need it in quick time so i would rather use an already made component that is out there. I do not mind paying a license fee but it must not be a yearly thing. One time fee is something that we can convince our project lead for. I have been searching google for the past 4 days and i do not see any components similar to what we need in asp.net. I do see comet chat for php but we need that in asp.net.

below are some of our main requirements:

1-1 chat
Footer placement in bottom right similar to that of facebook and gmail. The ones i can find right now are all chat room sort of layout which we cannot do.
Status to be changes by user. Appear Offline is a must.
SQL Server Database. We need all chat transcripts to be saved until we want to delete/archive them.
Group Chat is a plus as we might need that in future but is not needed right now. But a possibility of having in future would be a good thing.

Any help/suggestions will be highly appreciated.