my login page does not redirect to the topiclist page - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

my login page does not redirect to the topiclist page

richybaddyrichybaddy Posts: 2Member
Help i've been stuck with this code for a yr and i'm frustrated. The index page is where you log in and you are to be redirected to the topiclist page but it doesnt redirect. It does log in cos after logging in and i type the topiclist page url it is logged in pls help me out. This is the index code;
<?php
session_start();
?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Welcome to Infotech - Home page

<?php
include_once("users-online/user_online_config.php");
$timeoutseconds= 300;
include_once("users-online/users_online.php");
?>

<?php require('includes/banner.php'); ?>

<?php
echo showUsersOnline($timeoutseconds);
?>

Headline Stories

Proud Members

Members during a training

Wonderful training

We are proud to be corpers

Welcome to NYSC Infotech CD Group

<!-- This param tag prompts users with Flash Player 6.0 r65 and higher to download the latest version of Flash Player. Delete it if you don