Using Matlab for 3D figure analysis - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Using Matlab for 3D figure analysis

kshah7kshah7 Posts: 4Member
Ok, so I am a COMPLETE noob to matlab. For a project I need to input a image (it can be 2D) into the program. I have incision needles that cover an area of a 2cm circular diameter. Basically given the image, I need to calculate the coordinates in which the incisions will be made to cover the area of the image. Now there is a little more to it than I described, but its not really important.

All I need help with is not the algorithm because I already made it, but I need someone to reference me to a website or video that will teach me what I need to perform the functions. This may include how I can use images so that Matlab can analyze it and plot it on a coordinate system.

Thank You!!