Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for partner C#

I have been informed by one of my clients that, a company that they use for software was just bought out, and is raising prices substantually on their current products. He knows im a programmer and asked me if I could possibly develop something. Its mostly database work, nothing too fancy. There are thousands of potential clients out there if we could get this going right. Im looking for someone that is C# and SQL/MySQL savy. I could do most of it myself, but im looking for someone that is better than I am, to make sure im keeping in the best security practices and work through it together. Like I said, its a simple database system, nothing I havent developed before, but on a much larger scale. We can talk details later. I can be reached via compguru910@gmail.com, or Skype at compguru910. Thank you