process - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

process

fheynfheyn Posts: 3Member
high,

i've written a small application which executes the old dos-programs bascom, link and lib.
i did it 'cause i have to work over some old basic programs and that can be quite
nasty with windows, because the development tools didn't support filepathes.
as all worked fine i decided to integrate the execution of debug.exe and that doesn't work at all.
starting the process executes debug within the dosbox, but shows no prompt (which is this : -) and shows nothing i'm typing.
when i click debug in the explorer everthing's ok, so why doesn't c# process work ?

any ideas ?

franz