Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Drawing Surface given as amount of points with color

terminatterminat Posts: 2Member
Hello!

First of all, I never had written any DirectX program. I have the following problem:
I have am amount of points in 3d with their color, which can differ from point to point. The points describe a surface of a unknown object.
I know the neighbourhood, because I get a matrix of points, so I know to each point the 4 neigbour points. We can say, I have a surface given with quadrangles where I know the color at each edge.
I wnat now to draw this in two ways: first of all on the display, second in a file, png most liklely.
Can someone help me out an give me an example how to do it? I am a really greenhorn.
I use C++, perhaps C# or Delphi would be also helpful.

Thanks a lot.