how to convert ppt into video formats

edited October 2013 in Basic
I have been infatuated with youtube recently. The abundant video resources make me frazy. I want to become a member of youtube and share my favourite videos with other people. However, I have to face with a problem that all of my favorite videos are swf files which are not supported by youtube. I turn to my friends and soon one of my colleagues tell me that there is a SWF to FLV Converter could solve my problem. What's more, users can download it free! I go to browse its website right now and sovle my problem in a few minutes. Since youtube has so many fans, I'd like to share this free swf converter with those who have the same problem with me.

This swf converter could convert swf to flv which was the right video format supported by youtube. Youtube members will be able to upload their favourite videos to youtube with this converter by converting their formats from swf to flv. This is another key feature that this swf to flv converter supports the function of converting online swf files. You just input the URL of SWF file and this swf to flv converter will auto-download SWF video and then you will easily get the perfect FLV video with the prompt message.

This versatile swf to flv converter is the most powerful and professional swf editing and converting tool. To my surprise, this swf to flv converter supports many functions. Except swf to flv, it can also output video, audio and image files in all popular formats, such as avi, wmv, 3gp, mp3, aac, wma, wav, etc. Additionally, this converter keeps pace with times. It also supports the function of swf to ipad and swf to iphone. Those who use Apple's products will also enjoy their SWF converting happiness. Now, it's time to share my experience about to how to convert swf to flv.

Step 1 Download this SWF to FLV Converter, install it and launch it.

Step 2 Click the button "Browse" to find your input files, then choose your output path.

Step 3 Set your output format and convert mode.(If you want convert many files at one time you could choose the "Switch to batch mode" button.)

Step 4 Click "Convert" button to prepare for converting, in the pop up window, click the "Play and Capture" button to capture your video and at the point you want click the "Finish".

Powerful, easy and also fast, will it not be a good choice if you are in need?
(www.swflv.net.)

Comments

• Powerpoint is a very common and popular appreciated by us. Therefore, there must be some powerpoint files or useful for it to be found that in his mind, must be stored in video formats, right? I'm pretty sure that the answer must be "yes!" But why? Because I had the same idea as yours. And I'm very proud to share my experience with you. The key name is a PowerPoint Video Converter.
    There is a brief introduction of the tool can be useful for you:
    PowerPoint Video Converter is an all inclusive converter and powerful, it can help us get various types of conversion. The video converter can convert Powerpoint PowerPoint to MP4, AVI, MPEG, Flash and other video formats. In addition, the conversion quality is excellent. From the conversion of PowerPoint Video Converter is a lossless conversion, which will never change or destroy the effect of PPT files and can display PPT files to others with authenticity.

As known to all, a tool that strikes us in terms of their benefits. The main merits of this software is as follows:

It is easy to use converter that offers different types of language to make it easier for different users.
    It is powerful video converter which supports converting many popular video formats.
    Supports conversion without loss of ions so that the effect of PPT files shown authentically.
    Allows users to add their own unique original files through customizing function.
    You can convert files in a very short time so that users do not need too much to wait for the completion of the conversion.

Another very important issue is what kind of video formats supported by this tool? The answer should make you happy. Here is the list of all supported formats:

PowerPoint presentations to video AVI
    PowerPoint presentations to EXE
    PowerPoint presentations to WMV (Windows Mobile)
    PowerPoint to SWF
    PowerPoint presentations to MP4 (iPod, iPhone, iPad,. Apple TV, PSP, PS3, etc)
    PowerPoint presentations to MPEG-4 (high-definition video, PGR, etc.)
    Powerpoint DGP (Wii and DS)
    Powerpoint for Xbox (asf, avi, mpq.wmv)

Is there an option that meets your needs? I think so. Now, I'll tell you how to use video converter PowerPoint.

Step 1. After installation, run the software and click the "Add" button in the main interface to add PowerPoint files to convert.
    Step 2. In the profile area, click the down arrow button to select the video output format for output.
    Step 3. In the corresponding video and audio quality loss from the dropdown list, choose the options to set your video output quality.
    Step 4. Click the open folder button at the bottom of the exit area to select the folder for the converted files. Then click the "Start" button at the bottom right to start convert PowerPoint to video now.
    ................[url=http://www.designsreview.com/top-five-online-thumbnail-generator.html]online thumbnail generator[/url]......................
  • Powerpoint is a very common and popular appreciated by us. Therefore, there must be some powerpoint files or useful for it to be found that in his mind, must be stored in video formats, right? I'm pretty sure that the answer must be "yes!" But why? Because I had the same idea as yours. And I'm very proud to share my experience with you. The key name is a PowerPoint Video Converter.
    PowerPoint Video Converter is an all inclusive converter and powerful, it can help us get various types of conversion. The video converter can convert Powerpoint PowerPoint to MP4, AVI, MPEG, Flash and other video formats. In addition, the conversion quality is excellent. From the conversion of PowerPoint Video Converter is a lossless conversion, which will never change or destroy the effect of PPT files and can display PPT files to others with authenticity.

As known to all, a tool that strikes us in terms of their benefits. The main merits of this software is as follows:

It is easy to use converter that offers different types of language to make it easier for different users.
    It is powerful video converter which supports converting many popular video formats.
    Supports conversion without loss of ions so that the effect of PPT files shown authentically.
    Allows users to add their own unique original files through customizing function.
    You can convert files in a very short time so that users do not need too much to wait for the completion of the conversion.

Another very important issue is what kind of video formats supported by this tool? The answer should make you happy. Here is the list of all supported formats:

PowerPoint to SWF

Is there an option that meets your needs? I think so. Now, I'll tell you how to use video converter PowerPoint.

Step 1. After installation, run the software and click the "Add" button in the main interface to add PowerPoint files to convert.
    Step 2. In the profile area, click the down arrow button to select the video output format for output.
    Step 3. In the corresponding video and audio quality loss from the dropdown list, choose the options to set your video output quality.
    Step 4. Click the open folder button at the bottom of the exit area to select the folder for the converted files. Then click the "Start" button at the bottom right to start convert PowerPoint to video now.
    [link=http://www.designsreview.com/top-five-online-thumbnail-generator.html]online thumbnail generator[/link]

PowerPoint to SWF

[link=http://www.designsreview.com/top-five-online-thumbnail-generator.html]online thumbnail generator[/link]

• See this method to [link= ppt to video[/link]. This is a free software and comes with no restrictions. It is called PowerDVDPoint Lite. It just converts your PPT to movie. You have to add your PPT to s/w and it will convert it into video. Out of the four available outputs formats provided by the software, two wmv and mov formats are accepted by YT. This does not provide a HD video. The final video won't have watermarks or anything of that sort. You can even convert a PPT with animations and transitions using this. But, the only major drawback is you can't make a HD video out of this. There are many free methods to convert ppt to video. You can read this article on [link=http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-make-a-youtube-video-using-powerpoint-slides]how to make a youtube video from powerpoint[/link].
  • I am using another thumbnail generator. But I have never tried to convert a PPT with animations and transitions using this

• Want a certified way to Lose weight ?...anywhere you are in the world.. http://mostpopularways101.blogspot.com/2013/11/10-best-tips-for-weight-loss.html ..check it out...you'll thank me later.