Runtime Error 106 - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Runtime Error 106

bornin96bornin96 Posts: 1Member
[size=4]Help! I wrote a program to act as a payroll software which reads details from a text file, works out the pay, and prints it to another text file. It's all supposed to be pretty simple, everything compiles ok, no errors are brought up, it reads the text files and works the pay correctly but then when it comes to displaying the menu which would lead to the procedures, it gives me a "Runtime error 106" and exits (I only managed to find out what error it was cause I was working on a slow PC and I got a print screen).

Could anyone help me without the program or is it essential (there are no errors)? [/size]

Comments