C# coding help/ XNA game 4.0 - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

C# coding help/ XNA game 4.0

wightfauxwightfaux Posts: 2Member
Hi all,

I am trying to make a simple game using Visual Studion 2010, with a XNA Game 4.0 project. What i am trying to do is once my avatar moves close to the edge of the screen (top, bottom, left and right) i would like the background to change ( so that it is a new location, as well as the avatar's X/Y coordinates change as well when it crosses/enters into the new location. I have a base background picture already ( using simple 2D pics for this game) so how would i go about doing this? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!