Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Dont Understand

RyutekRyutek Posts: 7Member
I just started reading C++ for dummies and im on chapter 4 which is about logic like bool and stuff like that but my problem is that im completely lost and really dont want to move on to next chapter until I understand what im reading. are there any exercises that could maybe help me understand more? the c++ for dummies is 2009 one idk if it makes a difference for starters.

Comments

• samthewildonesamthewildone Posts: 2Member
    It would help if your more specific but, as far as the bool goes it straight forward. I have a hard time trying to understand "logic" in general but, I use the internet for much of research. Also try to get into the IRC spectrum of things. They have channels dedicated to programming languages and there are folks there ready to help.

Thanks,

Samuel