Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help needed. Please take a look

EiiaNEiiaN Posts: 6Member
Today, it's only the 2nd lesson at my college. We are asked to design a program with the function of converting days, hours, minutes to second.

Other than that. Design a solution to calculate the net amount to be paid to an employee for a week's work, given the number of hours worked, the hourly pay rate, and the income tax rate. The net pay is computed as the hours worked multiplied by the hourly pay rate minus the following deduction: social security tax (8.5 percent of the gross pay); income tax on gross pay; and union dues totaling $5.00. The social security rate and union dues are local constants.

I'm scratching my head on how to do this stuff.. I'm a total newbie in C++. Any help on this please?