Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Delete rows in spreadsheet that are not needed.

dwinn86dwinn86 Posts: 1Member
Hi everyone,

I am not sure if I am in the correct forum so here goes.

I am trying to write a program in VBA that grabs a spreadsheet from my computers desktop, opens the spreadsheet, looks at a particular column and loops through the spreadsheet (just looking at this one column throughout the spreadsheet) looking for the following words ('Data Due', 'Files Due', Indent Due', 'Quantities Due').

The program loops through the spreadsheet looking at this one column and if the cell doesnt contain any of these words, the entire row gets deleted.

It then loops through this column until the end of the file is reached.

Is there a way to do this?

All advice will be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Dan