Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Crystal Report Issue

thusharathushara Posts: 38Member
Which version of crystal report supports Editable Rich Text Format. Now i dng in Version Crystal Report Version 2008 coming along with Visual Studio 2008. But this version supports only rich text format not Editable Rich Text Format.Once we export the report in rich text format(version 2008),it is considering tables as frames, that means it is very difficult to modifications like deleing a row like we are doing in word. But the latest version(actually i dont know which version)it is considering exported tables not as frames,that means we are able to do operations in the exported table very easily.
Is this version is compatible with visula studio 2008 that means ,reports that i created in crystal report 2008 can be used in new version also without any modifications.

How can i install this new version