A revolutionary website - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A revolutionary website

Alright guys, my name is Bryan Nelson, I'm 14, I'm entering high school soon, and my family struggles like many others out there. But a month or two ago, I have come up with a revolutionary idea for a website, something that would help people learn more about any subject possible, from math, to science, to politics, to programming. But I'm not about to release everything to just anyone.

My idea involves me needing money to pay people like you, to help me create the website. I'm sorry, I cannot pay anyone to help me, but I will hold you as a co-founder if you can offer me help. I need people with experience in html code, and experience with other programs that help write websites.

If you would like to help, please contact me through email at bznelson14@gmail.com. We can discuss further through email, as I have other ways of communicating which is easier than email. We will talk about how I have things planned, and what I need done.

Thank you for reading, you guys are great, and I'm glad I found this site, because I'm not giving up on mine.