using vector and boost property tree get() method - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

using vector and boost property tree get() method

I am trying to use vector and boost property tree get() method but i am getting compile errors as follows. could you please help me in resolving these errors.

I am trying to get an std::vector value using ptree (boost property tree) by typecasting as follows.
const std::vector Result = pti.get>("XmlMsg.MsgDevice.MsgCommand.resultElement");

But I am getting the following errors: Please let me know how to resolve them.

mdi_boost_1_46_1oostproperty_treestream_translator.hpp(36) : error C2679: binary '>>' : no operator found which takes a right-hand operand of type 'stlpd_std::vector<_Tp>' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
with
[
_Tp=unsigned char
]
z:MDI_protocolmdimdi_boost_1_46_1oostproperty_treestream_translator.hpp(35) : while compiling class-template member function 'void boost_1_46_1::property_tree::customize_stream::extract(stlpd_std::basic_istream<_CharT,_Traits> &,E &)'
with
[
Ch=char,
Traits=stlpd_std::char_traits,
E=stlpd_std::vector,
_CharT=char,
_Traits=stlpd_std::char_traits
]
==============
_boost_1_46_1oostproperty_treestream_translator.hpp(190) : see reference to class template instantiation 'boost_1_46_1::property_tree::customize_stream' being compiled
with
[
Ch=char,
Traits=stlpd_std::char_traits,
E=stlpd_std::vector
]