Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

WSDL for non client server model?

Hi,

I'm a new bee to this web services and wsdl world. Need to develop an application which is not completely client server. Server can also update few things on it own to the client with out a request from the client. I mean request/responses can be in either ways.

This case I can use "WSDL" as the interface doc?I see in the "wsdl" doc, only the list of "services" at the bottom and looks like we can create a client from this wsdl and client can call this services and expect the responses. But how to implement the above model using soap/wsdl.

Any pointers are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Suresh

Comments