Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

GUI Qt for C++

AlecCAlecC Posts: 3Member
Hi, I'm a beginner at C++ and I was wondering if I could get some help with making a gui using QT. Well not really help on making a gui more like help on seeing if I installed QT properly onto my computer. I downloaded the Qt sdk and ran it like normal and let it do all the work. What I'm wondering is do I have to add a path and how can I tell I did everything properly? Should the Qt sdk just do everything on its own or do I have to do additional stuff? Also could somebody show me a guide to using Qt?

Also can you program on Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 with the added library? I'm assuming yes because it is a library and all you have to do is include the stuff, but I could be wrong be cause Qt also gave you a IDE or compiler (just checking to be sure).

I also try to compile some simple example programs, but it comes up with something like "cannot find #include " or something like that. Which leads me to thinking I need to add a path or something, but I'm not exactly sure where to look...

Any help is really appreciated and thank you.

Comments