QUIZ PROGRAM IN VB6 FOR ASSIGNMENT, PLEASE HELP ME!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

QUIZ PROGRAM IN VB6 FOR ASSIGNMENT, PLEASE HELP ME!!

shaanhshaanh Posts: 1Member
Hello friends, this is my first post on this website. I am learning how to program in VB6 as I am a student at a college. I need help in creating a QUIZ PROGRAM for a teacher who will create questions and answers himself/herself which will be maximum of 20 questions & answers. I know how to link forms to each other, labels and all the other basic stuff, however, I don't have the knowledge of creating such program that someone will have to make up the questions and answers for their students.

What I basically need help in is that I have to create a text box where the teacher will type in the question and option buttons for the answers but to do this I want to place a "ADD" button on the form so that once it is clicked by the teacher, he/she will be able to make up the questions and answers.

or it can be any other easier way to for the teacher to make up questions and answers that you have in mind and suggest me it. I tried my best to explain easily what I need help in, please let me know if you don't understand properly. Thanks a lot for your help.

Comments

• raghuram8892raghuram8892 Posts: 11Member
    hey dude it aint a big problem i dont know if you are aware of Data bases but it is the best way and easiest way you can do

first use ADODC1 control in your form and then you have to create a data base using Add-ins->visual data manager and then link the data base the form so that you can add any question you want remove edit and do all sort of stuffs.if you have any doubt ask me
    hey dude it aint a big problem i dont know if you are aware of Data bases but it is the best way and easiest way you can do

first use ADODC1 control in your form and then you have to create a data base using Add-ins->visual data manager and then link the data base the form so that you can add any question you want remove edit and do all sort of stuffs.if you have any doubt ask me