Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need Help With A Computer Hack

Captain_ZaheenCaptain_Zaheen Posts: 1Member
Ok, I'm on a school provided laptop that has their anit game software on it. They are using the Windows Network and some Novell Software I cant Identify.

The have restrictions on renaming .exe to winword and calc ect to get them to work, except if they are on C drive. Users dont usually have access to C drive but I have discovered a loophole via Adobe Bridge. I have a game that I need to Install onto my computer, I have coppied the files of the disc and onto my D drive and then copied them using Adobe Bridge to teh C drive. Auto Run Is renamed to calc inside a Zipped Folder becuase the Zipped Folders open out of Adobe Bridge into windows Explore. I have got it all perfect untill i go to run the file then i get a message telling that in the TEMP folder for my user, Access to AutoRun.exe is denied. I tried renaming it but that didnt work, It just created a new Autorun file.

Can anyone help me?? Im competent editing files with NotePad ect if somebody can instruct me?? Help Please??

Thanks In advance :):):)