Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Unable To Load Image In Python/Pygame

ApplellialApplellial Posts: 21Member
I can't figure out why it can't open the image, nor how to fix it. I am on a Mac 10.04 OS X, using Python 2.6 and Pygame 2.6. And yes, I am tired of tutorials whose code that does not work on my Mac with my python and my pygame. Its impossible to learn python that way! I'm trying to run this in shell as I can not compile anything on my mac as that feature doesn't work either. (Don't know how to use .egg and haven't reresearched it yet for my OS).

Lastly, the image module it doesn't find and I thought Pygame deals with images. I did try to import the image module.
Thanks!