Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

"Method 'GetAt' of Object 'BlahBlahBlah' Failed"

bcogan6502bcogan6502 Posts: 1Member
I am trying to build 2 transaction tables based on an array that I loaded from two other arrays, so that both tables will contain the same information. While loading the first table everything seems find until the third iteration (i=2) when I am getting the "Method 'GetAt' of Object 'IORSalesOrderLineRetList' Failed". And I don't understand what is happening. There are 19 detail lines and I can only get through the first 2.The detail line is not blank, so I am really stumped here.

It is actually using Intuit SDK 8.0 to modify Sales Orders in QuickBooks Enterprise 11.0, using VBA in Access 2010. But I think the "Object Failed" has to do with Access and not the SDK.

The code is contained in the attached text file.

Please help. I am still fighting with this same program that I have been fighting with since March 19th and it was supposed to be delivered March 25th. I am closer, but still not finished.

A. Brian Cogan