Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for someone to test the securoty of my site

stevengreen22stevengreen22 Posts: 4Member
HI all,

I realise this si a risky chance I'll be taking but I don't think I haveanother option. ONe of our assignments at uni is to create a site, I've gone overboard and created a community / forum / twatter rip off etc.

I need ot present it to them on the 6th and as soon as I do every other dude in the class is going to try and break the coding, hack the database (simply because) now my coding is at a basic level and I could do with someone having a look at the code and / or trying to get in. Any takers?

The other issue I have...I've used eregi_replace on a lot of the text fields, seems thats now been replaced by preg_replace. whnever I change the syntax I get errors, can anyone explain why?

Huge thanks.