Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Matlab Report generation : Word report

BWillis1BWillis1 Posts: 1Member
I am facing a problem generating report in Word format
I have created a simple setup(.rpt) file with two figure snapshot components. I exported as a m-file and use the command
report( myreport.m ).
The report comes fine with the figure size as specified in the setup file

Once I change the path and print some other report and come back to this report, this report does not appear right. the figures are stretched till the right

margin. Even the xml file that gets autogenerated each time an export is generated shows different size for image
Can anybody tell me why this is happening. Does the change of path or generating some other report change some settings or something???

I get the right result result only after I close and reopen Matlab.

I get this issue when generating in Word format. No problem at all when generating an html report.

Please help