Single Chip Microcomputer in VHDL - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Single Chip Microcomputer in VHDL

I'm trying to get interest in putting old retro microcomputers onto single chip FPGA / ASICs like the Altera STRATIX and Hardcopy ASIC.

Machines like the Coco 3 onto a single chip, Acorn BBC ,Sinclair ZX spectrum etc. i know some of these machines have been put onto the Altera DE0 development board, but it's a bit of a 'fudge'

I want to make a 'Universal Microcomputer Development Board' ... "UMDB" that would be specifically designed for the job giving it lots of connectors and ports.

It would be aimed at VHDL programmers , hobbyists , students and those generally interested in learning about electronics and microcomputers.

If you are interested please email me ...

Comments