Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Calculation field matrix ART algo

FiboehhFiboehh Posts: 1Member
Hellow, i'm not good in matlab so i hope anyone can really help me and not just give a link to matlab help :p The goal is to implement the art algoritm but therefore i need to have a field where in the image will come with inputparameter LengthX and LengthY and the pixelwidth for the resolution. Further there must be an variable amount of projections. => i can calculate the angle every time from it. so the angle = 360 / projections. Now i have to calculate for each projection witch cells of the field covers a standard default ray with width equal to one cell that stays always horizontal. So the output must be vectors (amount is equal to the amount of projections) with values between 0 en 1 how mutch the standard ray covers the cells from the field.
For example for projection 5 the cell 128 hits the standard ray for half the area so vector5 element 128 must be 0.5. I really hope someone can help me because i'm quite desperate.
In the attachment you see an example for a example how it works.

So the inputparameters must be LengthX , LengthY , angle , pixelwidth. Output must be the amount of projections in vectors that covers the field LengthX x LengthY long.

Thx in advance