Hello & Who Am I & What I'm Here For... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Hello & Who Am I & What I'm Here For...

CJCDEVCJCDEV Posts: 1Member
Hello all,

My name is Christopher (CJC), I am a twenty-something graduate of Computer Science and Business, and I'm a prospective IT professional with a proficiency in Software Engineering, Database Administration and Computer Networking... which means that I don't really know what I want to do! Maybe you all could help me decide, I'm sure there are plenty of veterans here which could provide a helping hand? (no sexual innuendo intended, LOL)

I'm here to learn, network with other IT professionals, and help people.

With such a wide variety of forums, I feel inclined to choose a few and hang around hoping to make an impact, so initially I'll stick to what I know:
- Object oriented design and development
- VB.NET
- VBA
- Java
- JavaScript
- PHP
- MS Access
- MS SQL Server
and then maybe I'll branch out e.g. I'm very keen to delve into development on Linux.

Feel free to ask me any question, no matter how stupid, I'm a totally chilled out kinda guy :)

I'll come back to this thread in a couple of weeks and post more information e.g. how to get in contact with me outside of this website.

Cheers!