algorithm help plzzz - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

algorithm help plzzz

kellzkellzkellzkellz Posts: 11Member
write an algorithm that accepts vote data at a voting station in a constituency.
Data should include special votes, general votes and spoilt votes. Votes should be cast for any one of four parties, FIRST, SECOND, THIRD or FOURTH. The algorithm should trace the increment of each
vote category and determine which party secured the majority of votes. The algorithm should have at least ten iterations and should end when a specific value is entered.

Can you help me please?
Any advice would be appreciated greatly.

Comments

• _Atex__Atex_ Posts: 163Member
    : write an algorithm that accepts vote data at a voting station in a
    : constituency.
    : Data should include special votes, general votes and spoilt votes.
    : Votes should be cast for any one of four parties, FIRST, SECOND,
    : THIRD or FOURTH. The algorithm should trace the increment of each
    : vote category and determine which party secured the majority of
    : votes. The algorithm should have at least ten iterations and should
    : end when a specific value is entered.
    :
    :
    : Can you help me please?
    : Any advice would be appreciated greatly.
    :

http://www.warwick.ac.uk/~ecaae/
  • kellzkellzkellzkellz Posts: 11Member
    hi there

thanks for the link.

I check out the site..very informative but it does not help to solve the problem.

thanks again