MySQL database values to a PHP page (in Wordpress)

Hello! This is my first post here. I've stumbled across this site from a search engine and after spending some time looking around, it looks like there are plenty of knowledgeable people around here, so I figured I would register and throw my question out there in the hopes of someone being able to answer it for me, or point me in a direction that would help me.

I am creating a website (using Wordpress), and I have a problem that I have no idea how to take care of. What I want to do is get some hours of operation onto different pages of my Wordpress site. I figured I would have the hours of operation for each section in its own table in MySQL, and then write some sort of function to retrieve the information based on whatever today's date would be and return that information for that specific page.

I have four different pages that I would need this done for, so that means I would potentially have four MySQL tables holding the information for the hours of operation. Table 1 would hold the hours for Page1 and ONLY Page 1. I would need a way to be able to incorporate this information into a Wordpress page.

Maybe it would be easier to do the hours in one table with an identifier, such as department name or something? Anyway, my main question is how do I get the information from point A to point B automatically.

Thank you!

Comments

• May be you need to upgrade the system for more user friendly environment.. that will do the trick for you!!!

Kevin