getting what is nessecary from a text file and removing the other info - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

getting what is nessecary from a text file and removing the other info

hi i am not an expert in c++ nor do i know how to work properly on the windows forms application in c++.

the thing is that i was able to produce in the windows forms application a web browser and I added a save button.
So know I am able to navigate predeclared webpages such as google.com
and then I entered google's search box such as "number of hippos".

I later save the page as text file on my computer.
NOW THIS IS THE QUESTION:
I wanted to know how to organize the words in the text file ?
i mean how can i just get the number of hippos in south africa , number of hippos in ghana (if they exist) from all the text file and change it to a file with precise data.that is to eliminate the unneeded information such as the the characteristics and the useless ideas?
and what if i also wanted to know the species of hippos in a country+the number of hippos. How can i do it?
hippos is just an example here
Please i need your help

thank you very much