PLEASE HELP. Super easy question from a noob. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

PLEASE HELP. Super easy question from a noob.

Ok Fellas.

Here's the situation.

I live in Grand Rapids, MI. I am an absolute nerd for the weather. I constantly watch it from my macbookpro by using a wide variety of dashboard widgets.

One of my favorite tools is the website Trafficland. There are over 16 cameras all over the city which allows me to visually check different conditions in different locations.

It used to be that I could use a widget simply called "WebCams" to enter static URLs of the cameras with no issue. This widget would pull up all 16 cameras simultaneously in this one widget.

In any case, Trafficland now uses some kind of pubtoken thing to change the webcam's URL every few minutes.

All I want to be able to do is view all of my city's webcams from my dashboard. I am currently running Mac OS 10.5.6, and I am willing to try anything.

Yesterday I found that Trafficland is offering widgets for Itouch and Iphone, but not for the computer itself.

ALSO, Trafficland gave me this chunk of code to paste into my blog or website, and apparently that's all I need to do to get the first camera to come up.

Here's the code

Soooooo........

Is there any existing mac widget that I can paste this code into to make the camera come up?

I am so ignorant when it comes to these kinds of things........

Is there any way to decode the trafficland pubtoken system so that I could get a static URL again?

THANK YOU for any answer. I sooooo desperately want my cameras back!