saving and loading print queue? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

saving and loading print queue?

Hi,

I am not sure this is the forum to post in, so let me know. My problem is...

I have a business and have to print lots of CDs, I use an epson printer and a program called PrintCD.

I will have a set of 50 CDs to print, for example:

My Music
Disc 1

My Music
Disc 2

etc....

When I do this, I have to individually change the disc number, click on print (add it to the print queue), change the disc number again and so on.....

So in the end I have 50 CDs in my print queue and then I just load the discs into the printer one by one.

What I want to do is make the print queue and then save it to a file. So, when I have to print 50 CDs I just load the print queue and start going.

It would save me so much time and be a handy program for lots of people.

I know some c++, visual basic and pick thing up quickly.

Can anybody help or advise?

Much appreciated
Cheers
Jon