Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programmer needed for FSX Addon Project

I am working with Viper Aircraft to produce a Flight Sim X addon of their Viper Jet. The model and textures are currently being worked on, and can be viewed [link=http://www.flickr.com/photos/40797518@N05/sets/72157624543553314/show/]here[/link].

The programmer(s) will receive 1/3 of the development's cut of the revenue. Previous experience with FSX or previous Microsoft flight sims would be preferred. From what I understand, the codework needing to be done is similar to XML. So, those well versed in XML may apply as well.

The work needing to be done includes animations (coordinates and values for animations will be provided), flight physics, instrumentation, and Garmin G3X MFD's. The programmer will have access to the aircraft manufacturer for questions or data. And, the G3X MFD does not need to include the terrain system, just basic features.

If interested, you may look through the FSX Developer Wiki here. Again, prior experience would be preferred. However, proficient programmers that feel comfortable with learning as they go are welcome as long as the work can be completed by the end of February. There is a Speed TV special on the ViperJet in February, and Viper Aircraft would like to release the FSX Addon soon after it airs.

Please contact me via email at remizero@live.com

Joshua Miller