1. Develop the algorithms to find the sum of three integers, 10+30+50, in the following 4 different ways:
1. A simple sequence
2. A loop
3. A Linked List (implement a linked list in memory)
4. A Stack (implement a stack in memory)
2. Convert each algorithm above into an assembly program for the MARIE assembler.
3. Run each assembly program in MARIE, and show their inputs and outputs respectively.
4. Show the machine codes and content of the following registers in MARIE for running each instruction in the
0 · ·