Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
1. Develop the algorithms to find the sum of three integers, 10+30+50, in the following 4 different ways:
1. A simple sequence
2. A loop
3. A Linked List (implement a linked list in memory)
4. A Stack (implement a stack in memory)
2. Convert each algorithm above into an assembly program for the MARIE assembler.
3. Run each assembly program in MARIE, and show their inputs and outputs respectively.
4. Show the machine codes and content of the following registers in MARIE for running each instruction in the
0 · ·