Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
I am a huge noob at programming and I don't even know where to begin on this one. I need to create a simple Point of Sale (POS) system for a fast food restaraunt. The GUI should include the following elements:
- Checkbuttons to determine the main entree(s) (Burger, Chicken sandwich,
Chicken strips, Salad, etc...)
- An Entry object after each Checkbutton for the quantity (1, 2, 3, etc...)
- A Text object for special instructions (plain, no pickle, extra tomato, etc...)
- Two sets of Radio buttons for drink selection.
- One for the specific drink (Coke, Diet, Sprite, Tea, etc...)
- One for the size (Small, Med, Large, Jumbo, etc...)
- A calculate button which will calculate the total of the purchase based on
prices you set in the background.
- A Large Text object to display the receipt listing all items and the total price.
ROCK ON! m/
0 · ·