Request a simple interview. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Request a simple interview.

xPreatorianxxPreatorianx Posts: 1Member
Hello everyone how are you? I have a simple request. I am doing an interview for a college assignment to finish up my course, and I was wondering if anyone can answer a few simple questions? The assignment is an interview about my chosen career, software engineering/programming.

If anyone who is currently employed as a freelance or even in a company could answer these questions I would greatly appreciate it. Also you will remain anonymous.

Can you please give me a description of what you do?

What is your job title?

What systems do you work on?

What programming language do you use?

What IDE do you use?

How does what you are doing now differ from what you expected to be doing for your career?

What were your initial expectations when you started your career?

What problems did you have to overcome to get where you are?

What do you recommend for people starting in your field?

Do you have any tips you would like to share for anyone starting out in the field?

Any trade secrets?

Thank you for your time!