Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

pythonqt scriptint & orting to lower version

sujanaerosujanaero Posts: 12Member
Dear Friends

I am facing some problems in deploying my application for lower version of qt.

Basically i want to generate scripts for my application and I have chosen pythonqt for this purpose. Pythonqt has the problem with lower version of Qt (Qt 4.5.2) and also with Higher version of Qt (Qt 4.7). So I needed to get another machine where I have installed Qt-4.6.3 with in-built python version 2.6. I am successfully able to generate my application exe and it is running.

But the requirement is that this exe should run on my original machine so I built the application with the static link of Qt4.6.3-static.

My original machine has python2.3 installed.

But I am not able run on original machine. Its giving 3 library linking problem. as below

libpng14.so.14 => not found

libEGL.so.1 => not found

libpython2.6.so.1.0 => not found

I have libpng12 installed in original system......I am keeping the libong14 from my new machine in a local lib folder and exporting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to/the/local/lib but still its not able to find the libpng14

similarly for libpython2.6 I am keeping the libpython2.6 from new machine into the local lib folder. but its not recognizing.

libEGL i dont even know.

Please give me some suggesstions what can be done.

Thanks sujan