New Company Looking for Programmer(s) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Company Looking for Programmer(s)

Myself and a Co-founder are looking for quality and passionate programmer(s) that are interested in hooking up with a ground-floor company. As of now we are looking to PHP/MYSQL games and then expand beyond once we've set the groundwork for success.

Any programmers that think they'd be interested and can assist I can give you more details in a private conversation. [u]I can't stress enough[/u] that we're looking for someone with a passion to create. It's almost more important than actual programming skill... almost :)

If interested please include:
- Programs you're familiar with.
- Programs you have experience in using.
- Any information on projects you've dealt with.

Hope to hear from you soon and thank you.

Comments

• nimboyanimboya Posts: 3Member
    Please i am interested very interested in this. The only challenge is that i am in Nigeria i dont know if i can work from that distance and send my codes over to you

Hope to hear from you soon
  • mrbipedmrbiped Posts: 1Member
    Hi. I'm very interested and experienced with various web based technologies: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL, Flash. I've made a variety of different games. I'm enthusiastic and want to make games that are unique. If you'd like to know more, get in touch.

Steve